Play Ludo Supreme Win up to ₹ 10 Lakh [ Zupee ]
Play the most popular Zupee Ludo Game online with lakhs of players and win real money
LUDO SUPREME – INDIA’S MOST TRUSTED REAL MONEY GAME
Zupee Ludo Game – Trusted by Lakhs of verified players
Download Ludo supreme to win real cash. APK and iOS versions are available.
Play Online Ludo Game with Ludo Supreme
Ludo, one of the most popular multiplayer strategy board games, is generally played between 2 or 4 players. It is also known as Pachisi. The objective of each player is to race their four tokens to their house based on rolls of a single dice. With the increasing popularity of the game, now you can play Ludo online with Ludo supreme. Ludo supreme by Zupee is a refreshing take on the classic Ludo game and is a pioneer in real money Ludo gaming.
How to play Online Ludo on Ludo Supreme?
Ludo supreme is an online version of the classic Ludo game. To play Ludo supreme:
- Choose your preferred Ludo game format from 1vs1, 1 winner, 2 winners, and 3 winners game options.
- Choose the type of tournament: The one with an entry fee or the free one. You stand a chance to win more cash in the entry fee tournament.
- Start playing by rolling the dice. You don’t need a 6 to start playing. All tokens are in open position.
- Every box moved earns you a point. For each token that you take home, you earn extra 56 points.
- The player or players (in case of 2 or 3 winners) with the most points at the end of the time limit wins the prize pot. A 2-player game lasts for 8 minutes and a 4-player game lasts for 10 minutes.
Ludo Supreme Rules and Fouls
- No need to roll a 6 to start playing.
- If you roll a 6, you get another turn.
- If you roll a 6 three times consecutively, you will have to miss a turn.
- If you land on a safe box, the opponent’s token can’t cut you.
- If an opponent’s token lands on your token, your token will be sent back to the start point and all points made on that token will be lost too.
- If you skip your turn more than twice you lose the game.
- If you don’t play your turn within 10 seconds, you skip your turn.
- If you roll a 6 thrice, you have to skip a turn.
- If an opponent’s token lands on the same box as yours, you’ll lose all the points gathered by that token.
Ludo - Interesting Facts
- Ludo originated in India and was known as Pachisi.
- One variation of Pachisi was patented by Alfred Collier in 1896 in England under the name Ludo.
- Ludo is a latin word that means ‘I play.’
- All numbers on the opposite side of a dice add up to 7. Go check it!
- The track of every color consists of 52 squares around the home area. 48 of these squares are white and only four are of different color.
- Akbar was a big fan of the game. So much that he had separate courts built for the purpose of just playing the game.
What's Your Reaction?